Instructional Design is the art and craft of designing effective training programs. In this day and age when skilled professionals are hard to find, companies are increasingly relying on custom training programs to impart skills.
As a result, they are looking for people who can design and create compelling training. This has led to a great demand for qualified Instructional Designers across all industries.
ibruk Consulting conducts a 4-Month Certificate Course in Instructional Design (Weekend Batch – Saturdays Only) for aspiring Instructional Designers in Mumbai, India.
The course has two parts:
- 12 days of instructor-led training with intensive lectures and hands-on practice. During this time you will learn and apply ID principles under the watchful eye of our experienced instructors.
- 1-month project that you will do independently on your own time and submit for evaluation. This project will cover the entire ID cycle and is aimed at helping you apply all that you learn. The comprehensive evaluation will identify your strengths and ares of improvement, helping you to strenghthen your ID skills.
The course will cover:
- Introduction to Instructional Design (ID)
- Instructional Design Fundamentals
- Learning theories
- Learning styles
- Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Gagne’s Nine Events of Instruction
- The Systems Approach to Instructional Design and the ADDIE Model
- Writing Engaging Instructional Material
- Course Duration: November 4, 2017 to January 20, 2018 (Only Saturdays, from 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM)
- Project: January 27, 2018 to February 17, 2018
You can find the complete details in ibruk Consulting – Certificate Course in Instructional Design.pdf
Get In Touch
For more details, talk to us on 91-22-29204260 or write to us at email@example.com.