About ibruk Consulting
Established in 2007, ibruk Consulting is a technical writing and instructional design company based in India delivering quality services to clients across the world.
- tried-and-tested processes and metrics that enable smooth execution
- a successful track record in delivering multi-year, multi-location projects
- experience in diverse domains such as IT, oil & gas, financial services, medical devices, heavy engineering, food, FMCG and telecom
- experience in a wide range of end-user, engineering and instructional deliverables
- proven expertise in industry-standard tools and technologies such as Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe RoboHelp, Articulate, DITA, XML, and more.
Why ibruk Consulting
Passion for Quality
We are passionate about what we do and invest in developing our skill set so that we can deliver the best possible solutions.
We work closely with our customers to develop engagement models and deliverables that best meet their requirements.
We leverage our experience to design and deliver innovative solutions that meet the client's specific requirements.
We have a team with a deep and wide experience in technical writing and instructional design across multiple domains.
Reputed Client Base
We have built up long and sustained relationships with clients, from startups to Fortune 10 companies.
Proven Track Record
The best testimonials we can offer are the projects we have delivered and the quantum of repeat business.
Aruna PanangipallyManaging Director
Stein Tore JohnsenDirector
From Our Blog
Documenting a Data Analytics Platform
29 August, 2018
The Client A leading developer of a data analytics platform The Requirement The client’s powerful data analytics platform can collate, […]
Structured Authoring: A Sample DTD
27 September, 2017
In the four posts in this series that explains Structured Authoring looked at: Understanding Structured Authoring Structured Authoring: Introducing XML […]
Structured Authoring: The Role of the DTD/Schema
26 September, 2017
In an earlier post, Structured Authoring: Introducing XML, we saw the role XML had to play in structured documentation. Now […]
Structured Authoring: Introducing XML
24 September, 2017
The previous post, Structured Authoring: Defining the Content Structure, described the first step in adopting structured authoring; analyzing and defining the […]