Instructional Design is the art and craft of designing effective training programs. In this day and age when skilled professionals are hard to find, companies are increasingly relying on custom training programs to impart skills.
As a result, they are looking for people who can design and create compelling training. This has led to a great demand for qualified Instructional Designers across all industries.
ibruk Consulting conducts a 2-Month Certificate Course in Instructional Design and Writing (Weekend Batch – Saturdays Only) for aspiring Instructional Designers and Writers in Mumbai, India.
The course will cover:
- Introduction to Instructional Design (ID)
- Instructional Design Fundamentals
- Learning theories
- Learning styles
- Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Gagne’s Nine Events of Instruction
- The Systems Approach to Instructional Design and the ADDIE Model
- Writing Engaging Instructional Material
- Instructor-led Training (ILT)
- Online Learning (Asynchronous)
- Dates: April 20, 2019 to June 8, 2019 (8 Saturdays)
- Time: 10 AM to 3 PM on Saturdays
- INR 35,000/- + 18% GST
- Discount: 10% for registrations completed on or before April 5, 2019.
You can find the complete details in ibruk Consulting – Certificate Course in Instructional Design.pdf
Get In Touch
For more details, talk to us on 91-22-29204260 or write to us at email@example.com.