About ibruk Consulting
Established in 2007, ibruk Consulting is a technical writing and instructional design company based in India delivering quality services to clients across the world.
- tried-and-tested processes and metrics that enable smooth execution
- a successful track record in delivering multi-year, multi-location projects
- experience in diverse domains such as IT, oil & gas, financial services, medical devices, heavy engineering, food, FMCG and telecom
- experience in a wide range of end-user, engineering and instructional deliverables
- proven expertise in industry-standard tools and technologies such as Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe RoboHelp, Articulate, DITA, XML, and more.
Why ibruk Consulting
Passion for Quality
We are passionate about what we do and invest in developing our skill set so that we can deliver the best possible solutions.
We work closely with our customers to develop engagement models and deliverables that best meet their requirements.
We leverage our experience to design and deliver innovative solutions that meet the client's specific requirements.
We have a team with a deep and wide experience in technical writing and instructional design across multiple domains.
Reputed Client Base
We have built up long and sustained relationships with clients, from startups to Fortune 10 companies.
Proven Track Record
The best testimonials we can offer are the projects we have delivered and the quantum of repeat business.
Aruna PanangipallyManaging Director
Stein Tore JohnsenDirector
From Our Blog
Structured Authoring: Defining the Content Structure
22 September, 2017
In an earlier post, we had introduced the concept of structured authoring. From that post, we realise that there are […]
Understanding Structured Authoring
19 September, 2017
It’s not the work that’s hard, it’s the discipline. One of the most important characteristics of effective technical writing is […]
Case Study: Technical Writing Team for a Financial Services Company
15 September, 2017
The Client A world leader in financial information and solutions The Requirement The client was developing a suite […]
Characteristics of Effective Technical Content
28 August, 2017
The purpose of technical writing is to help users do the right thing and do the thing right; quickly and […]