About ibruk Consulting
For the past 10 years, we have been delivering technical writing, information design, and instructional design services to clients across the world.
- tried-and-tested processes and metrics that enable smooth execution
- a successful track record in delivering multi-year, multi-location projects
- experience in diverse domains such as IT, oil & gas, financial services, medical devices, heavy engineering, food, FMCG and telecom
- experience in a wide range of end-user, engineering and instructional deliverables
- proven expertise in industry-standard tools and technologies such as Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe RoboHelp, Articulate, DITA, XML, and more.
Years in The Business
Technical Writing Projects
Instructional Design Projects
Training Programs in Technical Writing
Why ibruk Consulting
Passion for Quality
We are passionate about what we do and invest in developing our skill set so that we can deliver the best possible solutions.
We work closely with our customers to develop engagement models and deliverables that best meet their requirements.
We leverage our experience to design and deliver innovative solutions that meet the client's specific requirements.
We have a team with a deep and wide experience in technical writing and instructional design across multiple domains.
Reputed Client Base
We have built up long and sustained relationships with clients, from startups to Fortune 10 companies.
Proven Track Record
The best testimonials we can offer are the projects we have delivered and the quantum of repeat business.
Aruna PanangipallyManaging Director
Stein Tore JohnsenDirector
From Our Blog
Case Study: Technical Documentation for Data Visualization Solutions
21 July, 2017
The Client The client creates data visualization solutions like charts, maps, and dashboards for web and mobile applications. […]
Case Study: Training Process Maps for an Indian Retail Giant
12 July, 2017
The Client One of India’s largest and fastest growing retail chains. The Problem The client has over 75 […]
Case Study: System and Technical Documentation for a Global Telecom Company
08 July, 2017
The Client The client is a global telecommunications giant with operations across 5 continents. The Problem The client had an […]
Case Study: DITA-based Documentation for India’s Leading Truck Manufacturer
30 June, 2017
The Client The client is one of India’s largest truck and commercial vehicle manufacturer. The Problem The client had […]